For All Authors
- Submission Guidelines (PDF, 560KB) - General specifications for papers, posters, and presenters. All authors are expected to comply with these guidelines, so please review the document carefully.
- Paper Template (Word template, 4.1MB) - This paper template will help you create a final manuscript that meets the requirements.
- Copyright Grant Form (PDF, 249KB) - Due April 5, 2021. Must be completed for each paper in order for the paper to be included in the conference and proceedings. The form can be completed and signed electronically from within Adobe Reader.
- Copyright Grant Delay Form (PDF, 268KB)- Due April 5, 2021. To be completed only if Copyright Grant Form cannot be submitted on time. The form can be completed and signed electronically from within Adobe Reader.
For All Presenters
All presentations will be recorded in advance, with the recordings uploaded to the virtual conference website. Instructions for doing so will be provided later in February.
- Presentation Template (PowerPoint template, 330KB) - This optional presentation slide template will help give our conference a professional and consistent look and feel.
- PharmaSUG Non-Commercial Policy (PDF, 117KB) - PharmaSUG is an educational, non-commercial conference. This short policy describes the ways in which commercial activity may and may not be conducted in the context of a PharmaSUG event. All presenters are expected to comply with this policy.
- Here's a very helpful blog post on improving your presentations from an experienced SAS conference presenter.