For All Authors
- Submission Guidelines (PDF, 560KB) General specifications for papers, posters, and presenters. All authors are expected to comply with these guidelines, so please review the document carefully. (Updated 02-Apr-2021)
- Paper Template (Word template, 4.1MB) - This paper template will help you create a final manuscript that meets the requirements.
- Copyright Grant Form (PDF, 249KB) - Due April 5, 2021. Must be completed for each paper in order for the paper to be included in the conference and proceedings. The form can be completed and signed electronically from within Adobe Reader or via Docusign.
- Copyright Grant Delay Form (PDF, 268KB)- Due April 5, 2021. To be completed only if Copyright Grant Form cannot be submitted on time. The form can be completed and signed electronically from within Adobe Reader or via Docusign.
- Instructions for Uploading Submission Documents (PDF, 668KB) - This document describes the steps required for successfully uploading your copyright grant form and final paper into the PharmaSUG 2021 Paper Submission System, and uploading final recordings or e-Posters so they can be loaded onto the virtual conference platform. Recordings are due April 19, 2021, and e-Posters are due April 26, 2021.
For All Presenters
All presentations will be recorded in advance, with the recordings uploaded to the virtual conference website. Please see below for recording instructions in both PPT and Zoom.
- Presentation Template (PowerPoint template, 330KB) - This optional presentation slide template will help give our conference a professional and consistent look and feel.
- Recording Instructions (PPT) (PDF, 472KB) - Instructions for recording your presentation directly from PowerPoint (recommended method). If you have multiple authors, you can each record your portions separately, and then combine and edit the presentations into a single MP4 file for uploading.
- Recording Instructions (Zoom) (PDF, 93KB) - Instructions for recording your presentation from within a Zoom call.
- PharmaSUG Non-Commercial Policy (PDF, 117KB) - PharmaSUG is an educational, non-commercial conference. This short policy describes the ways in which commercial activity may and may not be conducted in the context of a PharmaSUG event. All presenters are expected to comply with this policy.
- Here's a very helpful blog post on improving your presentations from an experienced SAS conference presenter.