The PharmaSUG New Professional Program was created to provide opportunities for professionals with less than five years of "on the job" experience in the life sciences industry to attend our conference. Being chosen as a PharmaSUG New Professional is a great way to start building your professional reputation and to be recognized among your peers and colleagues.
To qualify for these awards you must be
- a part-time student using software such as SAS, R, Python, etc. while working in the Pharma or Healthcare area while attending school OR
- a recent graduate who used such software in your coursework or research and is planning a career in Pharma or Healthcare OR
- an employee using such software in your Pharma or Healthcare related job for five years or less who would otherwise not be funded by your company
The New Professional award includes:
- Nominal $50 registration fee to the conference
- One free half-day seminar (can be used for any 2021 seminar)
- Public recognition of your award on the PharmaSUG 2021 website
Here are this year's recipients!
|Arkansas Children's Research Institute
|LLX Solutions LLC
|Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
|Merck & Co.