The PharmaSUG New Professional Program was created to provide opportunities for professionals with less than five years of "on the job" experience in the life sciences industry to attend our conference. Being chosen as a PharmaSUG New Professional is a great way to start building your professional reputation and to be recognized among your peers and colleagues.
To qualify for these awards you must be
- a part-time student using software such as SAS, R, Python, etc. while working in the Pharma or Healthcare area while attending school OR
- a recent graduate who used such software in your coursework or research and is planning a career in Pharma or Healthcare OR
- an employee using such software in your Pharma or Healthcare related job for five years or less who would otherwise not be funded by your company
The New Professional award includes:
- Nominal $100 registration fee to the conference
- Two free half-day seminars
(Travel and hotel accommodations are not included- be sure you have permission from your manager before applying.)
- Applications are due by March 31, 2023.
- Award notifications will be made by April 8, 2023.