PharmaSUG conferences wouldn't be possible without the participation of our many sponsors and exhibitors! Participating as a sponsor or exhibitor at PharmaSUG is a great way to market your company or product, connect with statistical programmers, statisticians, data analysts, and key industry leaders, and contribute to the success of our industry.
Deadlines for Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Dec 1, 2021 – Registration for Sponsors and Exhibitors opens
- Jan. 3, 2022 – Premier and Platinum opportunities close
- Jan. 3, 2022 – Platinum / Gold Booth selection begins
- Jan. 17, 2022 – Silver Booth selection begins
- Jan. 31, 2022 – Bronze Booth selection begins
- Feb. 14, 2022 – Open Booth selection begins
- Apr. 19, 2022 – Advance shipments may arrive at GES warehouse
- Apr. 22, 2022 – Close of Sponsorship Program
- Apr. 22, 2022 (or when last booth sold) – Close of Exhibition Program
- Apr. 22, 2022 – Conference Early Registration ends
- Apr. 30, 2022 (or room block sell out) - Guaranteed hotel conference rate ends
- May 2, 2022 – Order to GES in Expresso System due
- May 6, 2022 – Banner ads and videos for digital signage due
- May 6, 2022 – Company logo submitted
- May 13, 2022 – Exhibitor Release Form due
- May 13, 2022 – Conference Regular Registration ends
- May 22, 2022 – Exhibitors move in
- May 22-25, 2022 – PharmaSUG 2022 annual conference
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors
Sponsor & Exhibitor Brochure
Exhibit Hall Layout
Logo and Artwork Specifications
Sponsor & Exhibitor Manual
Exhibitor Release Form
LeadCapture License Instructions
Hotel Shipping Instructions
Cvent will be providing the lead retrieval services through their LeadCapture product. Users can scan attendees badges to gather lead information, take notes, and export leads to any database on demand. PharmaSUG will be distributing complimentary hand-held scanners to Premier, Platinum and Gold sponsors on onsite.
A “Bring Your Own Device” license (iOS or Android) can be purchased by anyone who would like to use the LeadCapture app on their own device. Instructions on how to purchase the LeadCapture License are in the LeadCapture License Instructions.
Logo and Artwork Specifications for Sponsors and Exhibitors
As a PharmaSUG sponsor or exhibitor, your logo will be featured in a variety of media associated with the conference. These include the conference website, conference mobile app, printed signage, printed schedule grids, digital signage and more. Because the size and format requirements are different for each of these, we have found it works best to simply collect a single source file from each sponsor or exhibitor which PharmaSUG can resize and reformat as needed. Our preference is to receive a vector-based EPS, PDF, or SVG file of your logo, but we can also work with raster-based formats such as PNG, GIF, or JPG if the resolution is sufficiently high (≥350 dpi and 10" in length).
Please send us a file of the highest possible quality, and we will do our best to ensure that the quality is preserved wherever we use your logo. If you have multiple arrangements of your logo, please send them all. (For example, some companies may have a "short and wide" logo that is well-suited for use as a web banner, and square version that is better suited for use as an icon in a mobile app.) We will also need you to identify the names of any proprietary fonts used in the logo.