The Demo Room and Exhibit Area is the central hub of activity at a PharmaSUG conference. You'll want to be sure to stop by and check out everything that is offered. Conference tip: Just after lunch is an ideal time to visit!
View the Demo Room and Exhibit Area Layout.
Why Should I Visit the Demo Room and Exhibit Area?
- Daily Drawings and Tweet-Aways - Win great door prizes in each of our daily drawings. Top prizes include a $200 Amazon gift card. Simply visit a certain number of vendor booths each day to qualify for entry into the drawing! Details will be included in your conference registration materials. We will also be giving away additional prizes by Tweet-away. If you follow us @pharmasug on Twitter or on the Twitter feed in the PharmaSUG Mobile App, you'll receive instructions on how to win!
- SAS Super Demos - Live demonstrations of the latest tools and technology from SAS will be featured in our Demo Theater throughout the conference. View the full Super Demo schedule.
- Code Doctors - Have a sticky SAS coding problem that's got you stumped? The doctor is in! The Code Doctors table is staffed by various SAS experts who can assist you in untangling even the most stubborn code. Bring your code or sample data along on a USB drive, or just put it somewhere you can access online.
- SAS Publications and SAS Press - Ever wish there were an entire bookstore for SAS users? At PharmaSUG, there is! Spend some time browsing through popular titles from SAS Press authors, the latest publications from SAS, and an extensive selection of printed manuals and self-paced e-learning modules. Even better, any purchases made at the conference will receive a 20% discount (some restrictions apply).
- Poster Gallery - Over two dozen user-submitted posters will be on display in our Poster Gallery. Poster authors will be present from 2:30pm - 3:30pm on both Monday and Tuesday afternoons to explain their work and to answer your questions. View the poster abstracts.
- Meet the Experts - Staffed by SAS employees that are presenting papers at the conference, this area is always buzzing! Come talk with this diverse array of subject matter experts one-on-one and get your questions answered. You'll meet people who have been directly involved in creating the SAS products you use every day.
- Exhibitor Booths - A variety of exhibitors attend PharmaSUG each year to connect with our attendees. Past exhibitors have included pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CROs), staffing and recruiting companies, university degree programs, software tool vendors, and more. We have 34 exhibitors attending this year!
- SAS Services - SAS will be staffing numerous booths giving you an opportunity to chat with many different groups that support SAS users. You'll find representatives from SAS Health and Life Sciences, Tech Support, Education, and more!
- Snack Breaks - To encourage mingling and networking, mid-morning and mid-afternoon refreshments will be served in the Demo Room and Exhibit Area. This is the perfect time to expand your professional network, or to reconnect with an old acquaintance.