For All Authors
- Copyright Grant Form (PDF, 398K) - Due August 31, 2016. Must be completed for each paper in order for the paper to be included in the conference and proceedings.
- Paper Guidelines (PDF, 49K) - All papers are expected to comply with these guidelines, so please review the document carefully.
- Paper Template (Word DOCX template, 3.5MB) - This paper template will help you create a final manuscript that meets the requirements.
- Bio Template (PDF, 67K) - This bio template will help you create a short biography for the primary author that meets the requirements.
- Final Submission: Submit your final paper, slides, and copyright grant form by logging into our paper submission system using the login you created to submit your abstract.
For All Presenters
- Presentation Guidelines (PDF, 29K) - Important information about the delivery of your presentation and the use of slides.
- Presentation Template (Powerpoint POTX template, 118K) - This optional presentation slide template will help give our conference a professional and consistent look and feel.
For Poster Authors
This year, e-Poster will be used and please follow the instructions below.
- e-Poster Guidelines (PDF, 299K) - All posters are expected to comply with these guidelines, so please review the document carefully.
- e-Poster Ideas (PDF, 307K) - One-page document with some ideas for making the most of the e-poster format.
- e-Poster Best Practices (PDF, 247K) - An essay by Rich La Valley providing thoughts and inspiration for your E-Poster project.