PharmaSUG conferences wouldn't be possible without the participation of our many sponsors and exhibitors! Participating as a sponsor or exhibitor at PharmaSUG is a great way to market your company or product, connect with statistical programmers, statisticans, data analysts, and key industry leaders, and contribute to the success of our industry.
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors
Sponsor & Exhibitor Brochure
Deadlines for Sponsors and Exhibitors
- November 29 – Registration for Sponsors and Exhibitors opens
- January 8 – Gold Booth selection begins
- January 22 – Silver Booth selection begins
- February 5 – Bronze Booth selection begins
- February 19 – Open Booth selection begins
- March 22 – Close of Sponsorship Program
- March 22 (or when last booth sold) – Close of Exhibition Program
- April 23 – Exhibitor Release Form due
- April 29 - May 2 – PharmaSUG 2018 annual conference
Logo and Artwork Specifications for Sponsors and Exhibitors
As a PharmaSUG sponsor or exhibitor, your logo will be featured in a variety of media associated with the conference. These include the conference website, conference mobile app, printed signage, conference program guide, digital signage and more. Because the size and format requirements are different for each of these, we have found it works best to simply collect a single source file from each sponsor or exhibitor which PharmaSUG can resize and reformat as needed. Our preference is to receive a vector-based EPS, PDF, or SVG file of your logo, but we can also work with raster-based formats such as PNG, GIF, or JPG if the resolution is sufficiently high (≥350 dpi and 10" in length).
Please send us a file of the highest possible quality, and we will do our best to ensure that the quality is preserved wherever we use your logo. If you have multiple arrangements of your logo, please send them all. (For example, some companies may have a "short and wide" logo that is well-suited for use as a web banner, and square version that is better suited for use as an icon in a mobile app.) We will also need you to identify the names of any proprietary fonts used in the logo.