PharmaSUG will offer scholarship awards to full-time students to the 2017 conference in Baltimore, May 14-17. Participating in PharmaSUG as a student is a great way to build your statistical and programming skills, explore the field, and meet with potential employers. The scholarship awards will consist of
- Nominal $50 registration fee to the conference
- Three nights at the conference hotel - Hilton Baltimore
- One free half-day seminar
In return, students are strongly encouraged to volunteer at the conference. Volunteering will enhance your conference experience and is a good opportunity to network with fellow attendees. Please book your hotel room early, as the hotel may sell out. Under no circumstances will reimbursement be made for a non-conference hotel stay.
Online applications are now being accepted.
- Applications are due March 24
- Award notifications will be made by March 31