For All Authors
- Paper Guidelines (PDF, 373K) - All papers are expected to comply with these guidelines, so please review the document carefully.
- Paper Template (Word template, 3.6M) - This paper template will help you create a final manuscript that meets the requirements.
- Copyright Grant Form (PDF, 78K) - Due March 31, 2017. Must be completed for each paper in order for the paper to be included in the conference and proceedings. The form can be completed and signed electronically from within Adobe Reader. For more info, please read these instructions (PDF, 470K).
For All Presenters
- Presentation Guidelines (PDF, 263K) - Important information about the delivery of your presentation and the use of slides.
(Powerpoint template, 594K) -
This optional presentation slide template will help give our conference a professional and consistent look and feel.
For E-Poster Authors
PharmaSUG is working with an outside vendor, ePosterBoards, to manage the E-Poster section. The following documents provide information on creating an effective e-poster presentation as well as the logistics of working with our vendor. There is no cost to poster authors associated with ePosterBoards unless you choose to use their optional design services for creating your poster.
- E-Poster Guidelines (PDF, 840K) - General instructions on formatting, layout, use of video, etc.
- E-Poster Upload Instructions (PDF, 812K) - How to submit your ePoster file
- E-Poster FAQ (PDF, 825K) - Frequently asked questions about electronic posters
- E-Poster Design Information (PDF, 815K) - Information on optional design services from ePosterBoards
- E-Poster Templates: Template 1 (PDF, 130K), Template 2 (PDF, 1.7M), Template 3 (PDF, 3.4M)