PharmaSUG is pleased to announce that we will offer up to 10 Junior Professional Awards for our 2017 conference in Baltimore, May 14-17. The Junior Professional Program was created to provide opportunities for SAS users with less than three years of "on the job" experience to attend our conference. Being chosen as a PharmaSUG Junior Professional is a great way to start building your professional reputation and to be recognized among your peers and colleagues.
To qualify for these awards you must be
- a part-time student using SAS while working in the Pharma or Healthcare area while attending school OR
- a recent graduate who used SAS in your coursework or research planning a career in Pharma or Healthcare OR
- an employee using SAS in your Pharma or Healthcare related job for five years or less who would otherwise not be funded by your company
The Junior Professional awards includes:
- Nominal $50 registration fee to the conference
- One free full-day or two free half-day seminars
(Travel and hotel accommodations are not included.)
Online applications are now being accepted.
- Applications are due March 24
- Award notifications will be made by March 31